I publish all my current software
projects on GitHub.
Here you'll find older software that I have written in the past and
decided to inflict upon the rest of the world. These projects are
licensed under the GNU General Public License. See the
GNU website for more information.
12 December 2013
- Added link to GitHub projects.
12 January 2010
- Site has been moved to a new webhost.
- The splitpea, rgbpicker and jpythonjb links have been fixed.
19 August 2003
- Released version 1.1 of splitpea which contains fixes for splitting/joining large files.
13 December 2002
- Added BoBCoB Help source download.
24 July 2002
- Added a link to the KDE Usability files that I have hosted here.
5 May 2002
- Katy v0.3.1 has been officially released. Katy v0.3.1 has been ported to KDE3 with some extra bits.
5 March 2001
- Katy v0.3 has been officially released. Katy v0.3 is a rewrite for KDE2.
22 November 2000
- Put Katy v0.3 into SourceForge CVS. Katy v0.3 is a rewrite for KDE2.
13 October 2000
7 October 2000
9 May 2000
8 May 2000
25 March 2000
2 February 2000
2 February 2000
31 January 2000
19 November 1999
- Added information about the Katy CVS repository.
- Removed the latest snapshot from the Katy development pages since
we'll be doing it automatically from CVS soon.
17 November 1999
- Updated site to use one main stylesheet.
- Added information about the Katy-Dev mailing list
for people wanting to be involved in the development of Katy.
13 November 1999
- Updated site design - split information into separate pages for each
- Added a screenshot of Katy v0.1.
21 October 1999
18 October 1999
- Created the site.
- Released splitpea v1.0.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.